Sunday, August 19, 2012

Green/Yellow Baby Shower

Two weekends ago, I was contacted by a friend of my neighbors for some desserts...I guess dessert bars are getting popular!! :D It was for a baby shower, with a yellow and green theme. Design was left up to me, except she requested happy faces on the chocolate covered oreos. Hahah. Pretty funny. I don't know what they had to do with a baby shower haha, but, it's what the client wanted!!


For the cake pops, I used cupcake liners and wrapped them around the cake pops and tied with ribbon, to look like a blanket covering the baby. I had these yellow and green flower cupcake liners that went perfect with this project! Then I piped on the face and curl!


The vanilla butter cookies were white onesies and I piped the lines of the onesies on. Then I used yellow sprinkles for the designs.


I hope they enjoyed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment