Friday, July 6, 2012

USC cupcakes

My friend asked me to bake her some cupcakes for her little brother. Her little brother just graduated from high school (from my Alma Mater, Whitney HS!) and will be attending USC in the fall (congrats Joshua!) She was having a party for him in his honor today and wanted some cupcakes for the occasion. These are red velvet cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting topped with a maroon fondant flag (which I had to use red and black food coloring to achieve that color) and yellow USC lettering.



I delivered these to her house and hung out with my friend until her brother showed up with some of his friends. My friend told them that I had gone to Whitney as well and a young girl asked me, "Oh really? What year were you?" what a way to make me feel old...older...OLD. way before your time lil girl! haha. Thank you JCS for giving me the opportunity to make these!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment