Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bridal shower Cake pops

My neighbor asked me to bake some cake pops for her bridal shower today. She left the design up to me, but said that her colors were the colors of the couches at the new pool house.

These are the couch cushions:


Basically aqua blue and white! I love it when I'm given creative freedom! :) but then again, I also get excited about making anything I've never made before..and that's ALOT!! This is what I came up with:


I had to specially mix the color of the chocolate for that aqua color, since the preexisting colors of chocolate they sell are limited to one shade of the colors of the rainbow. The flowers I actually cut from my new cricut cake machine:


I can't wait to start decorating a whole slew of things with this machine!!! Possibilities are endless!!! and the best thing is it's compatible with all my regular cricut cartridges!!! yayyerrrr!!! Congrats L, have a great bridal shower today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment