Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MnM's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Err. I don't know why but for some reason I thought that people (like Nestle) sold chocolate chips in different colors. Like, green and red for Christmas!!! So I looked everywhere, and the closest thing I found was a bag of dark chocolate and mint chocolate morsels that were a light green color. I don't really want mint! I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies with a Christmas color twist, so instead, I bought a bag of these:


These will have to do! :D

I used the basic chocolate cookie recipe from my very first blog:

http://asweetlife4.blogspot.com/2011/09/chocolate-chip-cookies.html

It's also on the back of the Nestle chocolate chip morsels bag. :)

I put in a cup of the regular morsels and dumped in the whole bag of MnMs...which turned out to be two cups. I like them chocolatey!


Then scoop out the batter with a cookie scoop for even cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets.


Then...wah lah!!


Quite delicious. I like the crunch of the MnM shells as you bite in to the cookie, then you get the gooey chocolate that's actually melted in the center of the MnM's...mmm...and I only ate 2. :)

The rest, off as treats for people! I bought these Christmas treat bags at my local baking supply store and just tied them up!


Enjoy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment